Good recipe to add some taste to your morning tea or coffee.
My friend shared with me the following:
coolio… The boy is my nephew and he couldn’t decide what cake to make.
After an hour I made an executive decision and showed him yours.
He started right away and he made it in no time
• 4-5 eggs / 275 ml
• ½ cup sugar / 100 g
• 1 cup flour / 100 g
• 4-5 sliced sour-sweet apples / 700 g
• ½ tsp. salt / 7 g
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
In the 4 L container
1. add 4 or 5 eggs, half cup of sugar and whip well with mixer. As result should be creamy (not liquid) substance
2. Add one cup of flour and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract and mix gently with table spoon. Do not use mixer for it.
3. Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bake container that has been greased with butter or margarine
4. Add 4-5 sliced apples
5. Add the rest of the mixture and live for 5 minutes to give gravity to work for you. The mixture will better cover apples
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F)
7. Put the container into the oven and bake it for 45-50 minutes. Do not open oven for at least 30 min.
The recipe and images are property and copyright of efoodmaster.com
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 3.4 g
Sodium 58.7 mg
Potassium 83.4 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 2.5 g