This is the best that I ever posted. We like this season of fall dish. All ingredients better to buy at Public Market and not from the hothouse. You can serve it as a salad, or as a spread on top of the good bread and butter. I do not know what is better. Anyway, this is one of my favourite dishes. And not asking a lot of your time to cook these low calories tasted vegetables.
These vegetable salads are also very healthy with low calories versus healthy ingredients.
It is a different version with a less chopped and different colour of used bell pepper.
• 3 eggplants, roasted, peeled, well chopped 750 g / 1.5 Lbs
• 4 big red sweet peppers, roasted, peeled, well chopped 400 g / 1 Lbs.
• 3 big tomatoes, peeled, chopped 450 g / 4.5 Lbs.
• 1 onion, well chopped 150 g / ½ Lbs
• 4 cloves garlic, well shopped
• 1/2 tsp. each salt, grounded black pepper to test
• 1 tbsp. of vinegar
• 3 tbsp. vegetable oil 30 ml / 1 fl oz (could be less)
In big glass 4 L bowl
1. Roasted eggplant and sweet pepper in the oven for 30-40 min with 190°C /375°F. On the half time turn it over. The eggplant and sweet pepper should peel out easily with a lot of juice. If it is dry, it means not enough roast.
2. Peel it out and well chopped
3. Add to a bowl
4. Peel tomatoes out (hot water can help with), well chopped and add to the bowl
5. Peel out and well chop the onion, and add to the bowl
6. Peel out and well chop garlic and add to the bowl
7. Add salt and ground black pepper to test
8. Add vinegar to test
9. Add vegetable oil to test
10. Mix well and chill out.
11. Do not eat all; leave something for your family.
The recipe and images are property and copyright of efoodmaster.com
Servings Per Recipe: 15 Servings
Amount Per Serving = 100 g
Total Fat 5.6 g
Saturated Fat 1.3 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 39.4 mg
Potassium 135.3 mg
Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 1.4 g