Easy recipe for good morning.
Do not over cook it. Use no oil fry pan to reduce calories.
1 small chopped onion (30 g / 1 oz)
1 small chopped tomato (50 g / 2 oz)
1 small chopped bell pepper (50 g / 2 oz)
15 g unsalted butter (1/2 oz)
1-2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. chilli sauce
1. Add butter and onion to the fried pan and simmer it to gold.
2. Add tomato and simmer it to the tender
3. Add bell pepper and garlic
4. Make free space in the middle of the fried pan and add eggs
5. Fry it until the white become solid and yolk still be liquid
6. Add chilli sauce around
7. Serve with fresh bread
Do not overcook eggs. Use not more than medium heat at the stove at the end. The eggs should be with liquid yolk.
The recipe and images are property and copyright of efoodmaster.com
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Amount Per Serving – 1 pan
Total Fat 29.0 g
Sodium 250.2 mg
Potassium 367.3 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
Sugars 3.0 g
Protein 22.9 g