The aroma of this soup is easy to be recognizable, if you cook it once. It is very tasty, delicious, vegetarian soup. The great mushroom you can get from www.wildporcini.com
Mushroom soup (Dry Porcini)
• 60 g dry Porcini mushroom (www.wildporcini.com)
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 2 Russet potatoes 300 g
• 1 onion 150 g
• 1 carrot 150 g
• 5 tbsp. barley
• Salt, black pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp. sour cream per serve.
1. Add hot water to 60 g of dry Porcini mushroom and leave it for 30 minutes
2. To the fry pan add 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil and add 300 g of pealed, cubicles potatoes. Fry it on the medium heat to the gold (5 minutes)
3. Add pealed chopped onion and fry for another 3 minutes
4. Add pealed sliced carrot and fry another 5 minutes
5. Add drained mushroom (save water after mushroom and add to the soup) and fry another 5 minutes
6. In the 3 L pot add 2 L of water and boil it.
7. Add fried ingredients to the pot and simmer it for 10 minutes
8. Add 5 tbsp. of barley and cook soup until barley and potatoes will be ready (another 10 minutes).
9. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
10. Serve with 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
The recipe and images are property and copyright of efoodmaster.com