I love to cook roasted peppers. The aroma when it bakes is out of the words.
It looks as colorful as it tasty.
Garlic is the major ingredient after bell pepper baked . Marinade for roasted bell pepper.
• 3 bell pepper (250 g / 9 oz.)
• 3 cloves of garlic, pressed (10 g / 0.4 oz.)
• 1 tbsp. of vinegar
• 1 tsp. of salt to taste
• ½ tsp. of sugar to taste
• 100 ml of boiled water
• 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
The baked (roasted) bell pepper should have almost over burned peel. It will help to peel pepper out. When you peel pepper out, save juice for marinade.
1. Bake bell pepper for 30 min in the oven 200°C / 395°F. Turn over it one time. Bake 15 min for each side.
2. Leave baked pepper for cool out in the oven
3. Peel it (It should easy to peel out)
4. Put the baked pepper to the container and add marinade
5. Live it for 2 hours or overnight
In 1 L container with saved juice from roasted bell pepper
1. Add pressed garlic
2. Add 1 tbsp. of vinegar
3. Add 100 ml of boiled water (marinade after should just cover roasted pepper)
4. Add 1 tsp. of salt to taste
5. Add ½ tsp. of sugar to taste
6. Add 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
7. Mix well
The recipe and images are property and copyright of efoodmaster.com
Servings Per Recipe: 3
Amount Per Serving: 1 Roasted Bell Pepper = 150 g / 5 oz.
Total Fat:0.2 g
Sodium: 1.5 mg
Potassium: 165.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 5.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
Sugars: 0.7 g
Protein: 0.8 g