Thin pancake stuffed with cottage cheese and raisin is the common dish for meat free diet. It is the tasty way to eat healthy milk product. Also a cup of black or green tea is well matching with this dish as well as sour cream.
Thin pancake staffed with cottage cheese.
• 0.5 L milk 1%
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tbsp sugar
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 ½ cup flour white, all purpose
• ¼ tsp. soda
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil for fry
• 200 g cottage cheese, soft
• 50 g butter, unsalted
• 25 g raisin
• 1 ½ tbsp. sugar
• 8 g vanilla sugar
1. Warm 0.5 milk, do not allow to boil
2. Add 2 eggs into milk
3. Add sugar
4. Add salt
5. Add soda
6. Mix well. The mixture should be as butter milk.
7. Warm fry pan (better to use cast iron with size like a plate) with very little of vegetable oil
8. Fry very thin mixture for 3 minutes for each side (you will have at the beginning to make it thin all over the pan. Practice is a key to solve a problem)
9. Make around 16 thin pancakes.
10. Keep it on the plate under the lead, before start stuffing.
11. For stuffing add melted butter, cheeses, sugar, raisin and vanilla sugar.
12. Mix well
13. Stuff thin pancakes with stuffing mixture and make any shape of pancake (roll it, square it, etc.)
Better to service it warm with sour cream and a cup of black tea.
The recipe and images are property and copyright of efoodmaster.com
for 16 Servings
Amount Per Serving 1 stuffed pancake = 100 – 120 g
Total Fat 7.9 g
Saturated Fat 4.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 43.2 mg
Sodium 126.0 mg
Potassium 199.1 mg
Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 8.7 g